BREAKFASTS & SERVICES
- Your Breakfasts
- We love food and take pride in serving locally produced sauces, pickles, preserves and jams whenever possible. Many are made from fruits and vegetables grown at Morepork Lodge or in Kerikeri at at a family property. We often buy other seasonal produce at local road-side stalls or Farmers’ Markets… but we must admit that pineapples are not grown in NZ. Of course, breakfast is included in your room rate!
- Arrival Night Platter
- If you’d like to relax after your drive up to the Bay, please feel free to ask us about our ‘Puketona Platters’.
- Advice on Walks & Local Activities
- Paul enjoys a good walk so feel free to ask about local walks of varying lengths and difficulties. Pictured right: Waitangi to Haruru walk. We also can suggest and/or book tours for you, often with a discount.
- Internet etc
- WiFi (Wireless Broadband) is available throughout the house. A fax, scanner and copier is available if you need to print travel documents.
- Tours, Travel Advice & Forward Bookings
- Having travelled extensively throughout New Zealand ourselves, we're happy to offer advice about our country's little treasures and hidden gems. However, we do have to admit that we haven’t been to Stewart Island nor the Chathams – they’re on our list!
We also know several B&B's around NZ that we can recommend having visited them ourselves.
- If you are traveling by air, we are happy to arrange a transfer from the airport in Kerikeri. Most local tour operators also pick up from Morepork Lodge and return you after your adventure. We can also provide transport to and from Paihia – please ask us about this when booking.
- If you need some laundry done, please ask. We also have an iron and ironing board available for your use.